Guarantee : Send Us Your Files
Simply follow the steps identified on each product page to obtain an estimate and place an order. Hotlinks are incorporated to offer more detailed instructions along the way for phrases you may not know or to explain alternative options.
Generally, each order requires the following steps:
- Choose your product.
- Enter your quantity.
- Make your selections for the size, paper stock, colors, coating or folding options that apply.
- Select your delivery schedule.
- Pick your preferred shipping option.
- Choose your proof.
- Click on the Calculate button to obtain an instant estimate.
If you choose to place the order, add the following steps:
- Click on Place Your Order.
- Indicate your file information, including operating system, software, file transfer method, file formats and file names.
- Complete the billing and shipping information.
- Select your payment option.
- Confirm your order and submit it.
Once we have received your order, we will proceed as follows:
- We will preflight files and prepare a proof. If there are problems with the file, we will contact you immediately.
- We will send you a proof for review and approval. You can either OK the proof as is or indicate that changes are needed. See the proofs section for more detailed information.
- After we have received the final proof with your signature, we will print and deliver your job. For information about cancellations, see below.
"We carefully check each customer's files when they arrive. Most of the issues that lead to poor printing can be tackled through detailed review and file adjustment at this initial stage. Our job is to be your magician and make potential problems disappear."
Requests for cancellations must be made in writing by fax 570.869.2322 or via email email@example.com . If we receive your cancellation prior to us starting your proof, you will only be charged the initial $25 fee. Should you choose to cancel a project after the proof has been made, you are liable for all labor and material expenses incurred up until the cancellation was received or all charges if the project has been completed.
LB Printery is committed to delivering quality printing in accordance with Industry Standards. Therefore, we guarantee that if your job has defects in workmanship or materials within our control or if we fail to follow your written instructions, we will reprint the job at our expense upon receipt of returned merchandise.
This guarantee does not apply to errors in customer-supplied digital files, including, but not limited to, poor or low resolution photographs, improper color model, missing fonts, defective file formats, incorrect copy or corrections that were not noted on your proof approval form. While we do strive to assure "pleasing color" standards, we cannot guarantee the printed piece will exactly match the colors on your screen or printer.
If you feel your final, printed job does not meet your specifications and that the error is due to a defect in workmanship or materials, please follow these steps:
- Call us immediately to discuss what you think is not satisfactory about the job. If we agree that the problem is our responsibility, we will give you written authorization for obtaining a reprint.
- Ship the printed pieces back to us via UPS Ground (or comparable service), along with any original files. Be sure that the pieces are carefully packages so that no additional damage occurs in transit. We will inspect the printed pieces upon receipt.
- We will produce and send you another proof for your review and approval. Once we receive an approved, final proof, we will reprint the job as quickly as possible.
- We will ship you the new pieces at our expense as well as reimburse you for the charges incurred to return the printed pieces to us.
For more information or to initiate a return, please call 570.869.1105.
For most orders there is no discount for re-ordering. Because most jobs are direct to plate and require no negatives, future re-orders require you to re-send your files. We will have to go through the same procedures to complete your re-order as we did on your original order. For books, there is usually a savings for exact reprints. Please call for more information.
Guarantee : Send Us Your Files
Contact LB Printery today to discuss your
full color printing needs.